Applications are now open in the Verto scholarship for pursuing studies within the United States of America.
The Verto scholarship also called Verto International Leadership Awards are only for High School seniors with experience in leadership. A maximum of 20 winners and five runners-up will be chosen to be awarded the prize. In this article, we’ll provide more details about the Verto Scholarship.
About Verto Education
Verto Education was created in 2018 and combines the academic aspects of studying abroad and the aspects of self-discovery that come with the gap year. Verto education location is at Portland, Oregon, United States. Verto Education describes itself as a “gap year that doesn’t leave a gap” and permits students to travel for a full year without sacrificing time for college graduation. Instead, they earn enough college credits to become sophomores at one of Verto’s partner universities after they return.
Interested students can apply for Verto Education and its partner colleges with this same form. The application allows you to select the five colleges you’re interested in and submit your GPA from high school and transcripts as part of the application process. Certain partner colleges may have additional requirements, such as letters of recommendation or essays.
Verto and a number of its partner schools do not need standardized tests. However, you can submit your scores should you wish to. The college acceptance letter will be sent to you during your admission to Verto’s Verto Education program. Typically, you will receive them within three weeks.
is verto education legit? The answer is yes—Verto Education partners with 45 colleges in twenty states, Washington, D.C., and four countries. If you are looking to transfer to a partner institution, Verto Education may work with the school to determine what credits will transfer and how they can be used.
Verto Education Requirements
Verto students are looking for higher levels of education from their instructors and from. They seek knowledge they can’t discover on websites, opportunities to broaden their horizons, real-world capabilities for their lives, and friendships that last a lifetime. Here are a few traits we look for in potential Vertoans.
- Curious: The goal is to be able to comprehend rather than judge. When you begin a relationship, you ask questions and look for new perspectives. You’re eager to discover more about yourself, discover new interests, and understand the direction you wish to follow in your life.
- Adventurous: If you want a standard college experience, Verto is not for you, but that’s fine. If you’re looking to step outside of your comfort zones and experience an amazing experience, we’ve got an entire world to explore.
- Dedicated: Verto’s experiences are difficult. In the classroom, Academic Providers of Verto provide an intense program. Outside of the classroom, it’s an uneasy situation. We’re here for you all the way. However, you must do your best to make the most of this chance.
- Compassionate: We want young adults who care about other people, are concerned about their communities, and show respect to everyone. We’re all in a single place, and a bit of compassion can make a huge difference.
- Mature: Their number one priority is to keep our participants protected while traveling abroad. We can’t do this without your help. Unscrupulous behavior is risky in countries that are not yours. Our experience is an example of responsible global citizens.
- Participants must hold a GPA that is 2.5 or higher to be eligible to participate in our classes.
- Participants must possess an active passport to participate at Verto’s international locations. The passports must remain valid at least six months beyond the course date (12 months for Spain locations). If this isn’t the case, potential participants must renew their passports whenever possible.
- We’re looking for a quick phone call from an experienced counselor and a video appointment with your counselor with your guardianship or parent. These calls allow us to meet you and learn more about your college goals. They are not interviews; you can schedule calls before submitting your application.
- Send the transcript of your High School as well as 500 words of writing samples.
- Verto’s decision on applications is given regularly. Verto will decide within 2 to 4 weeks. We’ll never let you wait if you have a busy life to arrange.
- There are a few spots in each overseas area, and they’ll be filled up. The spot you are offered is not guaranteed until you deposit the deposit. You will receive your deposit-specific link by email following your acceptance by Verto.
- Select your partner schools
- Get admissions decisions for schools that partner with you. So let’s talk about Verto education scholarships.
About Verto Scholarship
Verto scholarship was intended for senior high school students who’ve demonstrated volunteer work in their communities, have a deep appreciation for diversity, and possess an intense passion for international health, economic education, or human rights concerns.
What Is The Value of This Verto Scholarship?
This scholarship will provide twenty students with a grant of $5,000 to be used during the Fall semester and the full calendar year of the Verto Program. Five students are selected as runners-up and given $1,000 scholarships.
Eligibility and Requirement
They, as educators, consider that traditional tests only provide a snapshot of a child’s potential. So, we evaluate student test scores against their achievements outside of the classroom and rely on the recommendations of the school’s counselor for our choice.
In recommending a student for this award, the counselor at school has acknowledged this student’s tremendous potential, demonstrated commitment to their community, a respect for multicultural diversity, and a keen interest in global economics and health, as well as education and human rights questions.
How do I apply for this award?
Students must be nominated by their school counselor or teacher to qualify for this scholarship. As students, you should contact your teacher or counselor about this scholarship and ask them if they would have the ability to recommend you! In the next step, you can fill out this form and connect with one of the Verto team to learn more about the scholarships!