About Dell Scholarship
The program was launched in 2004, and The Dell Scholars Program seeks to assist students in pursuing higher education. In addition to financial assistance, it also assists students with a customized graduation program for college. To date, Dell has helped more than 4,800 students with Dell scholarships.
The scholarship program has been designed to allow for flexibility so that recipients can use award money to pay for the various costs that will arise throughout their college years. In addition to financing tuition fees, tuition, and the total cost of attending undergraduate education, awards for scholarships can be used to pay for graduate schools as well as loan repayment, studying abroad, and internship stipends.
The program provides assistance to help with financial, emotional, and other life challenges. Access to legal, mental health, and financial services. Tutoring, textbooks, other technology-related tools; webinars; and other educational tools.
Dell Scholarship Program Benefits
The candidates who are selected to receive this foundation award will enjoy the following advantages :
- Flexible $20,000 Scholarship that students can apply for to cover the various costs that will arise throughout their college years
- Individualized support services that lessen the financial, academic, and emotional challenges that could hinder students from finishing their college
- The Laptop Computer includes a 4-year warranty.
- Chegg credit ($500 per year for four years) can be used to purchase textbooks, rentals, and textbook solutions.
- You can access Scholars Resources Network, which allows Scholars and their parents with services that can help them deal with debt, stress, and other life challenges.
- Teletherapy is a service that connects students to professionals for counselors.
Dell Scholarship Requirements
Dell Scholars program is open to applicants who meet the following criteria: Dell Scholars program is opened to candidates that meet these requirements:
- Participate in a college-ready program between the grades of 11 and 12.
- You should be ready to graduate from a recognized high school within the current academic year.
- Indicate the need for financial assistance
- Be eligible for the Federal Pell Grant in the first year of college.
- It would help if you planned to enroll full-time in an accredited higher education institution in an attempt to earn a bachelor’s degree in the fall, directly after high school graduation.
- At least a 2.4 GPA.
How Do I Apply
The first step is to submit your online application to be eligible for a scholarship through the Dell Scholars program. Once completed, the application will be reviewed, and a shortlist of semifinalists will be chosen.
Semifinalists must send a version of their high school transcript, a completed Student Aid Report (SAR) from their FAFSA, and online recommendations. Once the semifinalist’s information has been provided, all data is scrutinized through an impartial selection panel.
Dell Scholarship Deadline And Key Dates
- October 1, 2022: Application opens.
- December 1, 2022: Application deadline
- December 9, 2022: Semifinalists announced
- January 27, 2023: Finalists due
- March 16, 2023: Dell Scholars announced
What is the process for evaluating students to qualify for the Dell Scholarship?
Additionally, the program targets students with low incomes and high motivation who have more potential than their stats suggest and are determined to succeed despite obstacles. The ideal candidate has an unmatched “GPA” of determination as well as potential and determination in their pursuit of the opportunity to attend college:
- GRIT: Taking steps to tackle or overcome personal obstacles in their lives that are related to their schools, families, or their communities.
- POTENTIAL: Through participation in college-preparation programs and looking for the academic discipline
- AMBITION: By getting themselves ready and planning their dreams of obtaining an education degree from a college.
What’s the value of this Dell scholarship?
In addition to the $20,000 grant, a laptop, and textbook credits, Dell Scholars also receive “ongoing support and guidance to deal with all psychological, lifestyle and financial difficulties.”
The Dell Scholars program is an excellent chance for students seeking financial assistance and an aid system to aid them in their college careers!
How do I log in to Dell Scholars Connect?
Dell Scholars Connect is a private website, that allows Dell Scholars to stay in contact with one another and the Dell Scholars Foundation. Dell supports Dell account login to the Dell portal for users for applicants who are given scholarship. For Dell Login Click here.
How do I contact the Dell Scholars program?
If you’re seeking a scholarship, but you can’t find the answer to your question on the pages above, please get in touch with us by calling:
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 1-800-294-2039. The P phone lines are open Monday through Friday, between 8 a.m. and five p.m. Central Time (CT).