Do you plan to study psychology? Require additional funds? Consider these scholarships for psychology that are available all over the world. So, we have compiled the scholarships for psychology undergraduate students for you!!!
Psychology is among the most sought-after college majors. Based on the National Center for Education Statistics, more than 110,000 psychology degrees are given each year.
Psychology majors can pursue careers in counseling and teaching, business, or social service. If you’re currently a psychology student or are considering it a possible major, you must apply for scholarships in psychology to fund your education.
With fees, tuition, and other expenses for living, post-secondary education can be costly and provide students with financial assistance.
To help you find aid, We provide a comprehensive review of a few scholarships for psychology undergraduate students available to those studying at undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral levels, all of which are approved by the psychology associations.
Top Scholarships For Psychology Undergraduate Students
1. $500 Psychology Matters No-Essay Scholarship
The Psychology Matters no-essay Scholarship is a scholarships for psychology undergraduate students, which is intended to promote and strengthen diversification in psychology. This $500 scholarship will assist those who are currently studying psychology or planning to study it pay their tuition and student loans.
- Eligibility: Psychology majors at every level of study
- Amount: $500
- Deadline: April 16, 2022
2. APF Walter Katkovsky Scholarships
The purpose of these scholarships is to increase opportunities for psychologists to become part of healthcare teams and assist those suffering from psychological or medical conditions; it will assist postdoctoral psychologists in the early stages of their careers (no longer than ten years postdoctoral) either in clinical or counseling to receive training in psychopharmacology.
- Eligibility: First-year students in APA designated programs in psychopharmacology
- Amount: $5,000
- Deadline: March 1, 2022
3. American Psychological Foundation Scholarships and Grants
Psychology cannot flourish without feeding our most creative and curious minds to study the discipline. To achieve this, the foundation is a scholarships for psychology undergraduate students, which offers various programs aimed at helping students who are studying for graduate school further their studies in psychology.
- Eligibility: Graduate students majoring in psychology (20+ different scholarships available)
- Amount: $1,000 to $20,000
- Deadline: Varies
4. John Santos Distinguished Program Development in Clinical Gerontology Award
In 2009 in 2009, the Executive Committee of Div. 20 launched 2009 the John Santos Distinguished Program Development in Clinical Gerontology award with Division funds.
- Eligibility: Psychologists and college students studying psychology
- Amount: $1,500
- Deadline: June 1, 2022
5. APF Graduate Student Scholarships
Graduate students enrolled in intermediate master’s or doctoral programs are eligible to apply. When a candidate is taking part in a final master’s degree program and plans to apply to the Ph.D. program. Any students at all stages of their studies are invited to apply. The program’s goal is to aid psychology graduate students in covering the costs of research related to their master’s thesis and doctoral dissertation. The American Psychological Association Science Directorate is responsible for the awarding of scholarships.
- Eligibility: Graduate students in psychology
- Amount: $2,000 to $5,000
- Deadline: June 30, 2022
ALSO APPLY: Top 10 Essay Scholarships For Undergraduate Students 2022
6. Michael Moody Fitness Scholarship
The scholarship is a scholarships for psychology undergraduate students, which administered through Michael Moody Fitness. The 2022 program will begin accepting applications for a scholarship starting on August 1st, 2021 until 1,000 scholarship applications are received or until the 1st of August, 2022, whichever comes first. The scholarship application must be among the first 1000 applications submitted before the deadline.
- Eligibility: Students in high school currently or graduate students who intend to take full-time classes at an accredited four-year or two-year university or college located in the United States. The scholarship is available to students who want to pursue wellness, health, or fitness professions.
- Amount: $1,500
- Deadline: August 1, 2022
7. Sharon Stephens Brehm Undergraduate Psychology Scholarships
The Sharon Stephens Brehm Undergraduate Psychology Scholarships will honor outstanding psychology undergraduates who show financial need. The Brehm Scholarships will assist in reducing the student’s direct educational expenses (e.g., tuition, fees for institutions, and required textbooks.
- Eligibility: Psychology undergraduate students with demonstrated financial need
- Amount: $5,000 (six scholarships awarded!)
- Deadline: July 2, 2022
8. NASP-ERT Minority Scholarship Program
The NASP-ERT Minority Scholarship Programme (NASP-ERT MSP) is a scholarships for psychology undergraduate students, which was established in 1995 to help support the postgraduate training of minorities pursuing career paths in school psychology. The program’s goal is to lessen the barriers to education and recognize the accomplishments of promising professionals. It helps NASP promote diversification in school psychology through the support of multi-cultural graduate students who eventually offer school-based services to students from diverse backgrounds.
- Eligibility: Full-time or part-time minority students are taking part in a school psychology program approved by NASP. Students must be NASP members.
- Amount: $5,000
- Deadline: October 29, 2022
9. APF Queen-Nellie Evans Scholarship
The APF Queen-Nellie Evans scholarship is a scholarships for psychology undergraduate students, which provides the award of a scholarship to a postgraduate student from an underrepresented group who has demonstrated financial need and who is determined to reduce the gap in the societal structure and issues that adversely affect people of color, specifical communities of African descent, specifically;
- Eligibility: Minority graduate students who are keen to help communities in need.
- Amount: $4,000
10. NAJA Scholarship Program
Since 1962, the NAJA Graduate Scholarship Program has granted more than 579 scholarships worth $1,437,504 to students pursuing master’s degrees in fields that address the requirements of children and young people.
- Eligibility: Students who wish to go to a graduate school program in which they are working closely with kids (this could be in psychology, social work, and education, among others.
- Amount: Varies
- Opens: September 1 , 2022