The Make Your Mark Scholarship is returning! We’re offering an award to one Washington state student and an out-of-state student with a $500 prize for the most persuasive essay about how they can impact the world.
It’s not difficult to see that what you do can impact people around you. Hardwick & Pendergast, P.S. will pay and support students who are deserving of their own marks. This year, they’re providing two scholarship opportunities. This article will discuss applying for Hardwick & Pendergast’s Make Your Mark Scholarship in 2022.
About Hardwick & Pendergast
For more than 30 years, Pendergast Law has provided reliable, professional legal assistance to clients across Seattle and throughout the state of Washington and has earned a solid reputation for its success and advocacy. They are one of the top 10 accident lawyers law firms in the US.
Our team of highly skilled personal injury lawyers is committed to representing our clients throughout a range of cases involving accidents.
We know that serious injuries can cause a lot of disruption to people’s lives and put them in difficult emotional, financial, and physical situations. The most important thing that a victim of an injury must worry about is a long and arduous process with an insurance firm.
This is the point at which Pendergast Law comes in. We’ll deal with insurance firms and their lawyers to protect your future while you work on improving your life.
Brief Description Of Make Your Mark Scholarship
- Sponsor: Hardwick and Pendergast, P.S.
- Amount: $500
- Closing Date: June 13
- Description The scholarship is available to seniors in high school as well as students in college who have, at minimum, a 3.0 GPA. The applicant must be a U.S. citizen, permanent resident, and have DACA status. The applicant must write an essay detailing how they intend to leave their contribution to the world.
Apply Now: George Salinas Injury Lawyers Scholarship 2022
About Hardwick & Pendergast’s Make Your Mark Scholarship
The law office we work for is dedicated to representing people who’ve been injured in their lives and helping the communities we are a part of. We can help clients receive reimbursement for their medical expenses to ensure that our clients get an equal chance in court and believe in making their future only a little better.
Pendergast law firm witnessed firsthand how money can be a significant factor in an individual’s health and well-being and how a little aid can significantly change people’s lives. They’ve decided to help others through their Make Your Mark Scholarship.
We hope that their contribution to your dreams, goals, and educational goals will have lasting effects on your life, not only but also on everyone else you meet. By investing in you, we invest into the future.
This is the reason they’ve got the foundation of the Make Your Mark Scholarship on taking a look into the future. They want to hear about how today’s youth will shape our world’s future.
Previous Contenders And Winners
In no particular order, we invite you to join us in thanking our Washington finalist:
- Grace H. – Selah, WA
- Aalia R. Aalia R. Lake Forest Park, WA
- Isabella M. – Redmond, WA
- Eden G. – Seattle, WA
- Andrew K. – Seattle, WA
Check out our national winners:
- Leigh R. – Calabasas, CA
- Maria K. – Plymouth, MN
- Rea Y. (Rea Y.) Makanda, IL
- Danielle F. – Comstock Park, MI
- Isabella P. – Chester Springs, PA
The winners were Eden G. from Seattle, WA, and Rea Y. from Makanda, IL.
Applicant Requirements For Hardwick & Pendergast’s Make Your Mark Scholarship
Below are the application requirement for this Hardwick and Pendergast scholarship:
- It would be best if you were an incoming high school senior who is in the process of graduating or a college student who is enrolled in a four-year college or university that is accredited or currently enrolled in a two-year institution and plan to move to a four-year college or university after completing.
- You’ve earned, or are about to acquire, your diploma from high school in the coming calendar year.
- You’ve maintained an average of 3.0 or better GPA.
- You are an U.S. Citizen or hold Permanent Residency status. DACA applicants are eligible to apply.
- You must fill out each entry field on your application to be eligible for the scholarship. The inability to complete the required fields can result in disqualification. An entry that does not meet the word count requirements cannot be considered.
Notification: Winners of the Make Your Mark Scholarship on May 27. All applicants are advised to check for updates on our blogs and our Facebook site for more announcements in the months ahead.