Everyone would like a rewarding career and an education that will allow them to achieve their goals. But, many are forced to abandon their educational and career goals each year.
Cofttek recognizes how crucial having a good education is. That’s why they launched the Cofttek Scholarship program. In this post, we’ll be discussing more in-depth about Cofttek Scholarship.
Cofttek Holding Limited, also known by the name Cofttek is a Chinese multinational pharmaceutical company Dr. Zeng founded in 2008. Its headquarters are located within the Luohe Chemical Industry Park, Luohe City, Henan Province, China.
The company is well-known for the mass production of PEA and Alpha-GPC. It is also able to provide synthesis and production services. It was established in 2008 by Dr. Zeng. It was in the summer of 2021 that they began production in mass quantities in the form of Urolithin A & B products and is the only company that has done this with the help of five years’ research.
The company also has established an award called the Coftek Fellowship at the University of Linfield and the College of New Jersey.
Brief Scholarship Description
- Awards Value: The winner will be awarded $2,000.
- The level and the area of Study: The undergraduate and graduate degrees in any area.
- Where to study: At any institution that is accredited around the world.
Must Read: Keiser university Financial Aid 2022 (Detailed Guide)
About Cofttek Scholarship
We are pleased to announce that Cofttek Scholarship is an exciting brand-new campaign that they are happy to announce. It’s a $2,000 annual scholarship designed to aid students in reaching their educational and professional goals.
The Scholarship will be given to one student per year to assist in paying costs for their education. We hope to double the amount of the award for the next year.
What is the Scholarship Worth?
The Scholarship or award will award a student 2000 dollars to cover the cost of education. This is tuition-only and cannot be renewed at any time. It will be given to the office of finance.
Eligibility and Requirement
We’re seeking students who can benefit from the money we’re providing. Undergraduate and graduate students are eligible to apply as they’re fully enrolled in an accredited graduate school or an accredited school. The minimum GPA (Grade Point Average) required to be eligible for an award is 3.0.
Here is how you apply:
- Begin with writing an essay of 500 words or more about “Dietary supplement is more sought-after than never before.” It is possible to review any of the classes you’ve taken and explain the ways they can help you develop your knowledge. The essay must be completed on or before December 31.
- You will need to send your application to [email protected] make sure it is in a Microsoft Word format. Make sure to use the educational (Edu) contact number only. It will not be considered if you send the application as a pdf or Google Doc.
- The form for submission should include the following details, including your name, telephone number, and you’re an institution, along with the email address you use to send messages.
- The essay must be written in your own words and provide value to readers.
- Any plagiarism can make your submission immediately rejected.
- Only give the details that have been described in the previous paragraphs.
- The essay you submit will be evaluated on the quality of your writing, its thoughtfulness, and quality.
- Each submission is reviewed manually, and on January 15, winners will be declared and informed via email.
Application Instruction And Deadline
If you would like to apply for this Scholarship, Please compose an essay of at least 500 words or more that explains “Dietary supplement is more sought-after than before.
” You may also look at a course you’ve completed and explain how it will help enhance your knowledge. The deadline for this award expires on December 30.