The American University of Antigua School of Medicine is seeking high-achieving students to apply for international scholarships in the United States. The program is now accepting applications for the 2022-2023 academic year.
The scholarship program is intended to assist students planning to participate in the undergraduate program at the AUA College of Medicine.
Deadline for application
The application period is open.
The American University of Antigua School of Medicine International Scholarships for Undergraduate Students is a scheme that seeks to reward high-achieving international students, and is only available for the course below:
Students of the following nationalities are eligible:
All countries except the following;
- United Kingdom
- Sri Lanka
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The American University of Antigua School of Medicine will award a $65,000 scholarship, with $13,000 paid in each pay period (1-4) plus intersession for students in the United States.
International Scholarships for Undergraduates are mainly for undergraduate programs.
Number of prizes
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the International Scholarships for Undergraduate Students:
- Applicants must be citizens of a nation other than the United States, Canada, or the United Kingdom, as well as a South Asian country (Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, or Sri Lanka).
To apply, all the arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below for the International Scholarships for College Students:
- Candidates must register with the university’s degree program. Next, you must fill out the following Application form.
- Necessary papers: Candidates must complete a comprehensive application along with the following documents:
- Evidence of residence (no more than two months from the date of application)
- a duplicate of your passport
- An essay of 500 words or less.
- A list of awards and certificates.
- A letter of recommendation other than those used throughout the enrollment process.
- entry requirements: Applicants who completed their undergraduate studies in nations with a different educational system than the United States will be judged on merit and are expected to have completed a pre-medical program equal to that provided in the United States.
- Language prerequisite: Because the AUA curriculum is taught in English, all successful candidates must be proficient in the language. We may require a TOEFL or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) test score and/or an interview with an entering faculty for any candidate if it appears that English language skills would interfere with that applicant’s academic progress. student at AUA.
Please click on the International Scholarships for Undergraduates at the American University of Antigua College of Medicine for more information.