The thriving candidate requires being innovative, self-motivated, and a solid wish to discover new abilities and team up in a multidisciplinary atmosphere. The successful candidate will work under the guidance of Dr. Xin Zhang on initial research study generally within the field of remote/proximal noticing, agricultural robotics, machine/deep knowing, Unmanned Aerial Autos (UAVs), Unmanned Ground Autos (UGVs), and advanced information scientific research and also function design for AI-driven agriculture-food systems.
Possible research topics include yet are not limited to 3D plant assumption and also reconstruction, real-time device vision system, robot control system, optimum path preparation, thorough modeling for crop return forecasting, non-destructive sensing for biotic/abiotic stressors as well, as nourishment deficiency quantification.
They will undoubtedly be anticipated to connect study results with peer-reviewed journal or seminar publications and give presentations at national or worldwide meetings—students from traditionally underrepresented groups rate.
- Nationality: International Students
- Location: USA
- Scholarship: Fully-Funded
- Degree: B.S. or M.S.
- Application deadlines: Fall 2022 or Spring 2023
Mechanical/Mechatronics Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mathematics & Statistics, Agricultural & Biological Engineering, Computer science/ecomputer Science/Engineering, Electrical Engineering,Crop Science.
The successful GRA candidate:
- Must gain (or about to within 3 months) a B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical/Mechatronics Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mathematics & Stats, Agricultural & Biological Engineering, Crop Science, or other very closely associated areas, with a 3.0 or greater GPA;
- Must excel in at the very least one of the computer system shows languages ( e.g., Python 3. X, C/C++, R, ROS, MATLAB, etc.).
- Must know about computer system vision, robotics, machine/deep finding out bundles, collections, and models (e.g., OpenCV, TensorFlow 2.0, Keras API, CNNs, RNNs, LSTM, GANs, focus device, etc.) with verifiable proof (e.g., peer-reviewed journal magazines, online competition documents).
- Should have verifiable excellence in clinical writing and also interaction abilities;
- ( with non-English credentials) should acquire a TOEFL score of 79 iBT or IELTS rating of 6.5 or higher. GRE may be waived..
Please visit the website for more application details.