Are you interested in becoming an intern for Tiktok? We can help! Tiktok is seeking talented people to join their team to intern in 2023. Internships with TikTok will provide students with exposure to the industry and hands-on experiences.
We at selangdi.com believe that students who go to school abroad are an upcoming generation of global-minded adventurers. We were hoping you could apply for Machine Learning Internship 2023 on TikTok!
TikTok is an online video hosting service owned by the Chinese company ByteDance. It hosts a range of short-form user videos from genres like pranks and jokes, tricks, stunts, dancing, and other entertainment ranging from 15 seconds to 10 minutes. TikTok can be regarded as an internationally-based version of Douyin. It was initially made available in China in September 2016. The Chinese market in September of 2016.
TikTok was launched 2017 in 2017 for iOS and Android in most countries that are not in mainland China. However, it was made available to the world following the merger with the other Chinese social media platform, Musical.ly, on 2 August 2018.
TikTok and Douyin have similar user interfaces. However, they do not have access to the content of each other. Both servers are located in the region where their respective apps are accessible. Both apps are similar. However, their functions aren’t the same.
Douyin features an in-video searching feature that lets you search people’s faces to find more videos, as well as other features, including booking hotels, buying tickets and creating geo-tagged comments. Since their introduction in the year 2016, TikTok and Douyin have quickly gained popularity across the world. TikTok exceeded two billion mobile downloads in October 2020.
Morning Consult ranked TikTok as the third-fastest growing brand in 2020, following the two most prominent brands, Zoom and Peacock. Cloudflare also ranked TikTok as the top-rated website in 2021, topping Google.
About Tiktok Machine Learning Internship 2023
At TikTok, we have a humble, intelligent, compassionate and imaginative team. We build to inspire – for our users and us, as well as for our more than one billion users on our platform.
They are driven by enthusiasm and strive for the top they can achieve, always taking a calculated risks and accepting uncertainty as it arises. The opportunities here are endless for those exploring ideas at the edge of possibilities. Join us today and make an impact become a reality by pursuing a career with TikTok.
They are looking for skilled individuals to join them to work with us in 2023 for an internship. Internships with TikTok will allow students to gain exposure to the industry and practical experiences. Let your goals become a reality because your motivation will open up infinite opportunities for TikTok.
Qualifications For Tiktok Machine Learning Internship 2023
- Students who are currently in school or postgraduate studies pursuing an MS/DBA degree or Ph.D. or Ph.D. in Software Development, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related technical field.
- Experience at least in these fields such as machine learning patterns recognition, NLP or data mining or computer vision.
- Experience in search, recommendation advertising, and other related projects. Papers published in the most prestigious AI journals or conferences is an advantage, such as KDD, IJCAI, WWW, WSDM, ICML, NeurIPS, CVPR, ECCV, ICCV, ACL, etc.
- Experience in competitions related to machine learning, mining data CV NLP and more. Good knowledge of algorithms and data structures. A passion for new techniques and solving complex issues.
Selection Criteria For Tiktok Machine Learning Internship 2023
- Tiktok will prioritize applicants who can commit to either the internship or the internship. It is essential to indicate your availability on your application (Start date, end date).
- Candidates are eligible to apply for only two jobs. You are considered for jobs in the order that you submit your application. The limit for applications is set and covers the entirety of TikTok or its associates’ work across the globe. Applications will be considered based continuously. We suggest that you apply early.
Key Dates To Note
Successful candidates are capable of committing to one or more of the stages of internships below:
- Summer Internship 8 May 2023 – 30 July 2023 (12 weeks)
- Off-cycle Internships – Beginning 09 January 2023 and ending 14 August 2023.
TikTok is dedicated to creating an environment that values employees for their talents, experience and distinctive perspectives. Our platform brings people together from all over the world, and so is our work environment. We at TikTok strive to encourage creativity and bring happiness. To achieve this goal, We are dedicated to celebrating our many voices and creating an environment representing the diversity of the communities we connect with. We are passionate about this, and we hope you will be too.
If you have any questions about Tiktok Machine Learning Internship 2023, don’t hesitate to contact us at – [email protected].