Every year, the Earnest scholarship funds provide $5,000 scholarships to students. Going Merry managed the scholarship program. The 2021 application stated that the Earnest scholarship fund was $300,000. Sixty winners were announced in March 2022. Now, they have the financial aid to help them pursue higher education.
Earnest Operations LLC offers a wonderful opportunity through its Earnest scholarships for college for the academic year 2022-2023. This grant is open to 50 undergraduate and graduate students. Students who can best explain how their education will help them achieve their American dreams are eligible for the grant. We will be discussing how to apply for a scholarship but first let’s take u through these undergraduate scholarship reviews.
- Organization: Earnest Operations LLC
- Department: N.A.
- Course Level: Undergraduates and graduates
- Awards: $5,000
- No Awards: 50
- Access Mode Online
- You can take the award in the USA.
Earnest scholarships are an annual award to students in the United States. It doesn’t require you to have a high GPA. The scholarship is open to all students pursuing a bachelor’s or graduate degree at any accredited school.
Each year, approximately ten winners are chosen. No loans or purchases are required to win the scholarship. International students are not eligible to apply. They are committed to helping students realize their dreams and goals through education. To assist more students in going to school.
Eligible students will receive a $5,000 educational bursary. There are 50 awards available.
Applicable Academic Degrees
- Bachelors (4-year college)
- Master of Education
- Master of Public Administration
- Master in Arts / Science (MA/MS)
- Doctor Of Medicine (M.D.).
- Juris Doctor (JD)
- Master in Public Policy (MPP).
- Master of Public Health
- Doctor Of Dental Surgery (DDS).
- Doctor Of Philosophy (Ph.D.).
- Master of Architecture
- Doctor of Dental Medicine
- Master in Divinity (MDiv).
- Master of Engineering (MEng)
- Master of Fine Arts
- Master of Business Administration
Is earnest scholarship legit
Since 2013, Louis Beryl has offered student loans through Earnest. This is a merit-based lending model where applicants are given a financial profile to determine their eligibility. This includes factors such as education, credit score and employment.
Earnest was able to distribute $8M in loans in 2014 and experienced a 70% increase in company growth. In 2016, Earnest was ranked among the 50 most innovative companies in the world by Fast Company. Earnest is a legitimate company that provides student loans and scholarships.
is the earnest scholarship legit? The answer is yes. To maintain the Earnest Scholarship, they contribute a percentage from each loan they refinance to their scholarship fund.
- Eligible Country: Applications are available across the USA.
- Eligible Subjects: Scholarships will be awarded to any subject offered at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet the following requirements to be eligible:
- For the Fall 2022 semester, applicants must be enrolled or soon enrolled as full-time students at a Title IV-accredited, not-for-profit U.S. college or university.
- The applicant can be either a U.S. citizen (including DACA students)
- Formulary required
- Participation in a contest is required.
Earnest Scholarship Application
The application process for the Earnest scholarship program is easy and should take less than 10 minutes. To apply for the Earnest Scholarship program, you must have a Going Merry account. These are the steps:
- Apply For Scholarship Here
- Sign up for a new account at Going Merry or log in to your existing Going Merry account
- Answer a few quick questions
- Lastly, click “Submit Application.”
How to Confirm that Your Application was Received
After clicking the Submit application button, the next page will be a confirmation screen, affirming that your application was successful. If for any reason you didn’t see this screen, or you are unsure if you did, you could send an email to [email protected] to verify, and feel free to ask any other questions you may have.
Earnest Scholarship Deadline
Scholarship applications must be made before the academic session begins. Schools that are selected to receive a check will be notified.
Students in high school (seniors), college, graduate school and doctorate programs can apply.
This is how it turned out for the 2021 application.
- The application portal officially opened on November 15, 20,21
- Applications close on January 31, 2022. This is the standard.
- The 2021 winners will be notified by email on March 30, 2022. From April to May 2022, their schools will receive funds.
The 2022-23 session is still not open for applications. However, you can apply for a reminder, so you don’t miss any opportunities.