Chalmers University of Technology is awarding a good number of scholarships funded by Chalmers Foundation to interested applicants who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish university education. This tuition fee reduction scholarship program (up to 75%) will be awarded only to successful applicants.
Chalmers University of Technology in Gothenburg conducts research and education in technology and natural sciences at a high international level. The university has 3,100 employees and 10,000 students, and offers education in engineering, science, navigation, and architecture. With scientific excellence as its foundation, Chalmers promotes knowledge and technical solutions for a sustainable world. Through global commitment and entrepreneurship, they foster an innovative spirit, in close collaboration with society at large. Chalmers coordinates the largest EU research initiative, the Graphene Flagship. They are also leading the development of a Swedish quantum computer. Chalmers was founded in 1829 and has the same motto today as then: Avancez – forward.
Eligibility criteria for Avancez Scholarship Program at Chalmers University of Technology
To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be citizens of non-EU/EEA countries
- have completed their bachelor’s degree program
- Have applied or are applying to Chalmers University of Technology.
- have good academic records
Is it offered annually? Yes
Eligible countries: All non-EU/EEA countries
Number of scholarships: Not specified
- A 75% reduction of tuition fees (4 semester/2 year program)
- Students who excel during their first year of studies may receive a further reduction in the scholarship, which covers 85% of the tuition during the second and final year of studies.
- No funds are transferred to scholarship winners.
Scholarship duration: 4 semester / 2 year program
Application Method: It is mandatory to apply for Chalmers Master’s programs in University Admissions before making a scholarship application. Only then will you be able to obtain your individual application number, which you must enter correctly in the scholarship application portal.
Go through How to apply for scholarships administered by Chalmers website before applying.
Deadline for application: 15 January 2023