UEL is the most career-focused University in the UK. To support UEL’s Vision 2028 and focus on our future graduates, future professionals, and life, we provide various scholarships to help you through your experience at University.
They are pleased to announce our international scholarships are available for September 2022/2023 and are now open for applications. In this article, we’ll guide you on how to make an application for this UEL scholarship.
About University of East London
University of East London (UEL) is a private university situated in the London Borough of Newham, London, England, based on three campuses situated in Stratford and Docklands in the wake of the launch of University Square Stratford in September 2013.
The University of East London began in 1898 as an institute called the West Ham Technical Institute, and it was officially inaugurated in October 1898. The approval was granted for the facility’s construction through the West Ham Technical Instruction Act Committee in 1892, following the Technical Instruction Act of 1889. The University was granted status in 1992. In February 2019, the University had greater than 17,000 pupils from 135 nations.
They’re changing the nature of education in line with the change in work culture. We’ve worked with the industry to revamp and validate our curriculum so that the information our students acquire reflects the industry’s ever-changing requirements and helps prepare our students for jobs that will last for the long term.
The concept of inclusion is at the core of our organization. We continue to push boundaries and seek solutions to complex social, economic, environmental, and political issues.
They assist students in developing big concepts for a more peaceful world, empowering the future workforce by providing career-focused education and giving back to the community. We create an academic atmosphere that encourages different thinking minds to translate their ideas into reality, encouraging ingenuity and imagination.
About UEL Scholarship
UEL scholarship for International student range between £1,000 and £5,000 on the tuition fee of the first year of study only. Students who hold an offer letter from the University of East London for bachelor’s study enrollment would be given this scholarship.
UEL International Scholarships for Bachelor’s study are not applicable to courses like – short courses or exchange/study abroad programs, franchised programs, pre-masters programs, international foundation programs or Pre-sessional English programs.
It’s not necessary that all bachelor’s courses offered at UEL offer a common scholarship amount. There are various other scholarships as well that international applicants can apply for like Chevening Scholarships, Commonwealth Scholarships Commission and any other scholarship that is offered by private sources except for UEL International Scholarships, in case the applicant doesn’t qualify.
The benefits of this scholarship vary between £1,000 and £5,000
- The applicant must have graduated from Secondary School/High School with the following marks:
- All India Senior School Certificate (including English Core; English Comm or Functional English) 60 percent or more
- National Education Boards (CBSE/CICSE) 60% or more
- State Boards (Maharashtra/West Bengal/Karnataka/Delhi/Tamil Nadu/Sikkim/Rajasthan/Madya Pradesh/ Seven Sisters of India): 60% or above and Kerala State Board: 65% or above
- The rest of the Boards of Education / State Boards with a minimum of 70%
- It is the English prerequisite for language proficiency is met with the following:
- Overall IELTS 5.5 Minimum of 5.5 in Speaking, Writing, Listening, Reading and Writing (or an equivalent that is recognized)
- LOR- A recommendation in writing from a teacher, adviser, or professional familiar with the applicant’s academic background is required.
- Copy of every academic paper, such as transcripts, diplomas, and certificates.
- IELTS or any other approved English qualifications
- Personal declaration
- Photocopies of passports
- There is no separate application required to be submitted for the scholarship.
- Candidates who meet the requirements will be invited to be considered for a spot with an award from the University.
Students will automatically be considered eligible for this scholarship when they submit an application to the classes for the basis on which this scholarship is available. It is not necessary to submit a separate application.
For more details, visit the official website